Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Lag

I suppose it was inevitable, although I had lots of preparations and reasons why it would not happen, but I have encountered a lag period. Early, too. I hope that it will not kill this blog but I have been plagued by none other than Life recently and hence the posting that trickled off then just stopped. I vacationed with my family and, although we returned nearly a week ago, I have still not successfully fully reentered my life. Between a stomach bug, a toddler getting her top canines (the pointy, vampire ones), and a yard that needs way more attention than it has gotten, the blog has suffered.

HOWEVER,

I do intend to right this wrong shortly. Thank you to all of you who hang on and are still interested in the fruits of the labor of one very human human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment